Organic beach honey
Organic beach honey - Tuscan gourmet specialty
Women's clothing size
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your natural waist, generally around the belly button. To ensure a comfortable fit, keep one finger between the measuring tape and your body.
Tuscan beach honey, called also "Helichrysum honey", is produced by the organic farm Sapori mediterranei. Beach honey is a gourmet organic product produced in the Massaciuccoli Park, a protected area of the Tuscan coast near Pisa and Lucca.
Its aroma, taste and smell are unique due to the essential oils of the mediteranean greenery, in particular the Helichrysum plant. Each time the beach honey remind us of the unique experience of the tuscan coast and sea, with its sandy hills and variety of aromatic herbs.
Discover more about the organic farm "Sapori mediterranei" in the Producer Tab.
- Sapori Mediterranei
- In glass, 2 sizes: 125 g e 250 g
- Organic mixed flower honey.
- Suggested Use
- Simple on a slice o bread, with ricotta or yogurt, with cheese.
- Tasting profile
- Its aroma, taste and smell are unique due to the essential oils of the mediteranean greenery, in particular the Helichrysum plant.
- Taste the beach honey with cheese, ricotta or yogurt.